Help:Editing wiki articles
|Policies and guidelines|
Some things that a casual COLLADA wiki user might like to know about editing and using the wiki pages.
Editing and saving changes
To start editing, click the Edit tab at the top of the page.
To finish editing:
- Click Show preview at the bottom of the page, make sure everything looks OK, and type any additional changes.
- Type a brief note about what you edited in the Summary: box.
- Click Save page.
Tips and tricks
TIP: Put articles in categories using [[Category:catgname]]; for example: [[Category:Help]]
TIP: You can experiment with editing and saving in the sandbox! So please do!
TIP: Sign your wiki username and date on talk pages (or anywhere else) using four tildes: ~~~~ (three tildes gives just your username)
- Help:Adding an article
- Help:Formatting text
- Help:Standard article layout
- Help:Why isn't my wiki formatting working?
- Help:Using greater-than and less-than symbols and HTML in wiki articles