Log in / create account
Registering a free account takes only a few seconds.
(Currently, your COLLADA wiki and COLLADA forum usernames are unrelated; you can use the same name for both but will still need to sign in to each individually. This will eventually change.)
By registering an account, you agree to the collada.org Terms of Service.
- Username: All usernames will begin with a capitalized letter.
- Do not use an e-mail address as your username. It will be very visible, and make you a target of spammers. Also see restrictions below.
- Your username will frequently appear publicly on the site; consider the pros and cons of using your real name.
- Password: choose a password that is different from your username and that would be difficult to guess.
- For your own security, please choose a secure password.
- E-mail address: You must specify a valid e-mail address to be able to edit, and it is also the only way to retrieve a forgotten password.
- Real name:
Fill in the fields and click create account.
Your username must not contain:
- offensive, confusing, random or unreadable text or characters
- words like "bot" or "script" that refer to automated editing processes
- titles like "admin" or "sysop" that imply authority on this wiki
- domain names
- You must have cookies enabled to log in to this wiki.