Help:Standard article layout
|Policies and guidelines|
The standard article layout for this wiki includes the following:
- An introductory sentence or paragraph before any heading.
- The topic of the article in bold within the first sentence if at all possible (it can be a paraphrase).
- Article headings starting at level 2 (two equal signs on either side), as the article's title is level 1.
- As needed, the following sections at the end:
- See also, containing links to other relevant wiki articles
- External links, containing links to relevant info outside this wiki; use linking format that provides hides the URL and provides a text description of the link.
- One or more category links at the end.
Here's the wiki markup for a sample article, titled "Sample article":
This '''sample article''' discusses sample things and shows sample markup. ==First section== This is the first section in the article. ==Second section== This is the second section. ==See also== * [[Help:Naming an article]] ==External links== * [http://www.khronos.org Khronos home page] [[Category:Help]][[Category:Policy]]