| How to ask a question|
- Search first. As this wiki grows, it might be faster for you to find what you're looking for.
- Include a title and a question. It's easier for everyone if question formatting is consistent.
- Be specific. Clearly state your question and include any information that might help to understand the context (for example, a wikilink or a link to an online resource).
- Don't provide contact information, such as your e-mail|e-mail address, home address, or telephone number. Making your e-mail address public here may make it very public.
- Sign your question. Type ~~~~ (four tildes) at the end of your question, so we know know who's asking.
- Be patient. Your question probably won't be answered right away, so come back later and check for a response. Questions are normally answered at the same page on which they were asked. A complete answer to your question may be developed over time.